Tuesday, January 10, 2012

GUY SHOPPING PROFILING STYLE

Some kid i was chatting with in a GBT site was trying to give me an advice... and I went along since he's really hot. He's 23 by the way.


But he mentioned something that really made me think. You see, you can go to a gallery there and choose from like hundreds and thousands of profiles to flirt with... send pa-cute messages... etc.


Each page has like 20 profiles and in a day there are an average of 15 to 20 pages in the gallery. So, imagine yourself pushing a shopping cart and picking whoever you like.


Anyway... so, this younger guy was telling me that if my intention is to get a quick fix and don't really mind who it is as long as I get laid... hit the ones who are in the most recent numbers... meaning profiles in pages 1 to 3... or 5. Now, if i'm the desperate type who can't book a hook up... go for the last several numbers... meaning... the ones who have been logged in for hours and hours now. He say's these guys are most likely the same 'losers'.


And then he adds, 'now if you really want to get to know guys who are serious or if not, guys who are really picky and got the right to be, go for the ones in the middle pages'.


I thought it was funny and how could he have come up with such theory. But after getting tired of each others' blahs... it made me realize that... put that theory in a more friendly and unprejudiced way... it kind of makes sense.


hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment