Sunday, September 25, 2011

competing for the top

(August 03, 2011, 08:20:19 PM)
Last night was agonizing.

Insomnia attack.

I was resisting the urge to find and buy liquor at 2am.

The other option i have left is to jerk off just to feel sleepy. I decided I'd go for the first otion.

So, I went all the way to the only 7-11 nearby. It's at the corner of quirino highway and mindanao. Found out that they're not selling too after 11pm.

Bummer.

But then on my way out I met the gaze of a guy. He looked decent enough.

But not my usual type. Looks overly vain for me. Plus the blond highlights was kind of annoying. I normally go for the koboy 'like-me-or-syet-ka-tabi' kind of guys.

But I thought, if he makes effort, we'll see.

I walked some more into a neighborhood and found my precious fix. Apparently, he followed and bought cigarettes. Good. He smokes the menthol-black.

He offered me a stick. I took it. we walked away from the tindahan.

So we got to talk. And I noticed while he was making an effort to be casual about the bootycall that he's sort of wearing a woman's scent. Because it really smelled like one.

So he then asked me if I would like to go bot for him. I stopped and looked at his face. We we've already walked past my turn.

He smiled in a way that his discomfort for being too agressive (which I guess is normally not his nature) showed and he raised an eyebrow.

I chuckled. I remembered a profile headline of a PR member I browsed one time. It said... "Gusto mo ako i-bottom, eh ikaw nga itong naka-victoria secret perfume!"

I decided, I'd give him a break for the effort... and he's cute anyway... and declined politely.

For some reason, he got offended. He said... "really?" like in utter disbelief.

I was already walking back when he said that. And 'that'... offended me. I said. "Anong pabango mo? Nah... nevermind."

I thought as I walk silently back home that I was glad at least, I have my cold redhorses ready to kick in once I get home.

In half an hour of drinking and listening to Cynthia Alexander, Marvin Gaye, Glen Hansard and Damien Rice, I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment