Sunday, September 25, 2011

You Ought To Know

(September 19, 2011, 06:17:48 PM)
Just a matter of time I guess before 'the Ex' and his bitch call it quits.


He added another boylet (in facebook) who's also in my network. It's one of the things he did when things were starting to fall apart between us. And he did it openly. Now he's at it again.


I wonder how 'the Bitch' reacts to it.


'The Ex' removed all his accounts in all hookup sites when they began dating openly, something he never did when we were just starting out. Now, I think he's back.


Oh, well... not that it concerns me. But I somehow wish I could feel at least a bit of joy in it.


There's none. I should be my ally but I guess my rational has always been independent from my subjective self... who always loses to rational me. Fuck!


Haah... theme song of the day -'You Ought to Know' again!

No comments:

Post a Comment