Sunday, September 25, 2011

facing backlogs

(August 08, 2011, 12:10:22 AM)
Today, I managed to do some of the things that I have been needing to do for so long.

I have already gathered all my personal stuff that I had left in different places –the rest of my clothes and personal documents in my cousins’ house and the remainder of my ‘Likha Asya’ merchandise that I asked Rev. CJ to accommodate in the chapel since the time of my break-up in March.

‘Likha Asya’ is this small venture my best friend (who’s now based in Thailand) and I set up. It was born out of our obsession with anything that has to do with Indigenous Peoples. Years ago, when we left the peoples’ movement (yes, we we’re ‘Tibaks’ in our 20’s)… we promised ourselves that one day, if ever we’ll start a business, it would have to be something that will help IPs find a market for their wonderful crafts and art, and of course, spreading awareness of the culture and issues of our IPs and the IPs of south east asia.

Okay, so going back on track.

Another thing I have been wanting to do was to remove all my pictures of ‘the Ex’ from my facebook account. A few people have already expressed their opinion about the photos that were still in my albums and I guess, I couldn’t really be swayed by anyone but myself.

I just removed almost everything. Yes, I left a few photos… a reminder at least of the last five years.

No comments:

Post a Comment